Victor's Place is a small, clean luncheonette that serves hot coffee, breakfast, burgers, soups, and hot or cold sandwiches to eat in or take out. It has four tables and a counter with eight stools for dining. Newspapers, candy, gum, lottery and milk are also for sale.
- Hours: Mon - Fri, 5:30am - 6:30pm; Sat,6am - 2pm; Sun, closed
- Handicap Accessible: The entrance is level with the street.
- Payments accepted: Cash
- General services: Eat-in, Prepared foods, Take-out
- Parking: Free lot, On-street: free
- Cuisine: American, Burgers, Philly Steaks, Portuguese, Sandwiches
- Price level: $
- Features: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch