Founded by Oscar and Wendy Bond and Thomas McKiver in 1998, The Bond Academy offers instruction in haircutting, styling and coloring. Classes are directed by experienced industry professionals. Visit the academy website for program, schedule and registration information.
- Hours: Visit the academy website for full schedule.
- Handicap Accessible: Yes
- Founding Date: 2010
- Number of students: 0
- Male-to-female ratio: 0
- Public/Private: Public
- Financial aid: No
- Religious affiliation: 0
- Acceptance rate (%): 0
- Graduation rate (%): 0
- Accreditation/licenses: Upon completion of your course work, all students will sit for their exams to become NJ state licensed.
- Student-to-teacher ratio: 7 to 1
- Parking: On-street: metered, Paid lot
- Number of faculty: 4
- How engaged is the school with the community?: The Bond Acadmey hopes to be heavily involved in the community by particpating in local events as well as offering days of free treatments to the community.