The lush Brookdale Park features ample space for outdoor recreation, a 1 1/2-mile fitness course, a synthetic quarter-mile track, a football field, multiple soccer and softball fields, 11 tennis courts, an archery field and a formal rose garden with more than 100 species. Brookdale Park is perfect for fitness or fun with family and pets.
- Handicap Accessible: Yes
- Parking: Free lot
- Are there any interesting facts about this location?: Brookdale Park is the third largest park in Essex County. The park's famed rose garden was created in 1959 after the North Jersey Rose Society donated 750 rose bushes.
- Features: Athletic fields, Benches, Picnic pavilions, Picnic tables, Playgrounds, Public art
- Services: Restrooms
- Restrictions: No alcohol, No fires
- Wi-Fi: None
- Area: 121.41 acres
- Features: Jungle gym, Slides, Swings
- Facilities (playgrounds): Benches, Tables