Bloomfield Public Library offers book lovers ample space to read and study with a sunny courtyard at the entrance as well as tables and conference rooms inside. The library has audio books, DVDs and music CDs to borrow. Residents can use free internet on one of 19 public work stations, or they can plug in their own computer at the laptop station located in the rear of the building. A roomy children's section is situated in an adjacent wing. Residents can drop off books during after-hours at a depository is located outside the entrance.
Catherine Wolverton is the Library Director.
- Fax: 973-566-6217
- Hours: Mon - Wed, 9:30am - 9pm; Thu - Sat, 9:30am - 5pm; Sun, 1pm - 5pm
- Handicap Accessible: Street level access
- Founding Date: 1935
- Parking: On-street: metered
- Specialties: Movies shown every Thursday at noon.
- Services: Audiobooks, Movies, Music CDs, Research databases
- Internet use policy: Free Wi-Fi
- Programs/classes: Bilingual family story time, book club, poetry club, family movies; Courses in ESL, Chinese language
- Wi-Fi: Free
- Private events: Yes