Atart a blog on Patch.com! Bloomfield Patch reaches between 20,000-30,000 readers per month and is connected with a network of Patch sites across Essex County. So if you blog on Patch, you can be sure your voice WILL be heard!
Here are five reasons people blog on Bloomfield Patch:
- It’s easy. You get signed up and then with a few clicks of a mouse, you will be able to put your thoughts and expertise on the website.
- The time commitment is up to you. Whether you want to do it daily, weekly, monthly or less frequently, the time you put into your blog will depend on your schedule.
- It’s your voice. There will be very little editing done to the blog entries. The editor will check for libel and quality issues and may correct a typo and comma, but will change virtually nothing on your blog.
- You get to share your knowledge and expertise. Whether you like politics, local government, the Bloomfield Public Schools, the arts, reale estate, crocheting, cooking, gardening or garden gnomes, you can discuss it on Bloomfield Patch.
- You get to meet others with similar interests. You will find people with similar interests and share information, including discussing politics, figuring out new recipes, getting tips about lawn care and learning about the great things happening in the schools.
Again, there is no set time commitment so you can write as little or as much as you want. If you're interested in getting started or have questions, e-mail the Editor: Linda@Patch.com.