Laugh It Up and Look For Jobs Right in Town Tonight
It's a beautiful, busy Thursday in Bloomfield.
1. Moms, yuk it up tonight at Pianos Bar & Grill with a performance from Deborah Maclean and her latest show "Losing It … And Taking It Back!" beginning at 6:30 p.m. The new show takes a humorous look at a mother's life and all that comes with it. Cost is $25 all-inclusive for show and dinner. Show-only tickets are $15. Cash bar available.
2. Bethel Church of Love & Praise will host Wayne of Just Truth Ministries as he launches the I Need You Project, which will help spread the message of nonviolence. The event begins at 7 p.m.
3. Looking for a job? Head over to Saint Thomas the Apostle Church tonight at 7:30 p.m. and let Abby, from AbsolutelyAbby.com, help inspire you. She'll offer tips and tricks to help you get what you want from the job market.
4. Board of Health meets tonight at 6:30 p.m. at town hall.
5. Bloomfield Patch is partnering up with Verona-Cedar Grove and West Orange Patches for Patch's "Give 5" day of volunteer service. We'll be onboard an ambulance tonight to see what really happens when an emergency strikes. Do you volunteer? We want to hear about it! Tell us in the comment section below, or email the editor at firstname.lastname@example.org.