Happy Valentine's Day
Plenty to do around town on this love-filled day.
1. It's Valentine's Day, if you've somehow forgotten. In a pinch? Bloomfield Patch offers some wine tips, pointers on picking those perfect flowers and where to take your love for a romantic dinner tonight.
2. Bloomfield Presbyterian Church on the Green will host book club tonight at 7:30 p.m. The club will discuss chapter 6 of The Gospel-Driven Life: Being Good News People in a Bad News World by Michael Horton. For more information, or to grab a copy of the book, call 973-743-1796.
3. It's Monday movie day at the library. Celebrate V-Day with Time After Time, starring David Warner and Malcolm McDowell. Movie starts at 12:15 p.m.
4. Town council will have a conference meeting tonight at 7 p.m. Councilman Robert Ruane is expected to introduce a rent control ordinance. Read more about the Troy Towers rent increases here.
5. Head over to Montclair to Trumpets Jazz Club & Restaurant, where Enrico Granafei Quintet will perform with vocalist Kristine Massari, starting at 6 p.m. Call 973-744-2600 for more information.