Bloomfield Prepared For Back-To-School
Several stores will be having last-minute sales this week.
Bloomfield students return to school on Wednesday for the 2012-13 school year, but there’s still time to buy those last-minute school supplies in town.
Be sure to take advantage of all the last-minute back-to-school sales around Bloomfield this week. Here is a list of stores and the items that will be on sale this week:
- 50% off all backpacks, which is said to be the lowest price of the season.
- 25% off all lunch bags
- 50-cent Rose Art colored pencils, 15 pack
- $1 Staples translucent pencil box
- 25-cent for your choice Staples slider pencil case in assorted colors, BIC Round Stic ballpoint pen, black, 8/pack, or Staples #2 yellow pencils, 8/pack
- 50-cent Staples 8½”x11” writing pad, 50 sheets
- 50-cent Staples dual-size pencil sharpener
- $1 Staples poly-cover 1-subject notebook, 70 sheets, wide rule, assorted colors
- $2 15 pack of Ticonderoga erasers, value pack
- $5 8 pack Sharpie
- Up to 80% off storewide clearance sale.
- Up to 70% off clearance sale throughout the store.
- 50% off clearance section
- Buy one pair of shoes and get one half off
- Mandee money starts Sept. 9th, spend $40 and receive $10 in Mandee money
Are you in need of a last-minute haircut? Visit the Bloomfield Barber Shop, which will be offering students $6 off any haircut.